Skip over main navigation
Visit Leeds Teaching Hospitals
Leeds Hospitals Charity
Tagline goes here!
Gifts in wills
Who we are
Our vision, mission and values
The difference we make
Become a Friend
Fundraise for us
Leave a gift in your will
Gifts in memory
Major donors & charitable trusts
Hospitals of the Future
Leeds Cancer Centre
Leeds Children's Hospital
Apply for funding
Our funding priorities
Funding application policy & process
Research and innovation projects
Make an application
NHS Charities Together
Visit Leeds Teaching Hospitals
1. Thank you so much for your support of Leeds Hospitals Charity . What best describes your motivation to give to our work?
You’ve personally cared for me
You’ve cared for someone I love
I work in the NHS
Someone close to me works in the NHS
I believe in community spirit and helping our neighbours
If other, please specify
2. Is your support in honour or in memory of someone special?
If yes, feel free to share who and why below
3. By giving, you’re supporting a wide range of projects across the hospitals. What is most important to you?
Wherever the need is greatest
Supporting people with cancer
Improving the environment for patients, staff and visitors
Research and funding of new posts
If something else, please specify:
4. How does supporting Leeds Hospitals Charity make you feel?
It makes me feel I can be compassionate to those who need care
It makes me feel I can make a meaningful difference
It makes me feel proud to be able to help others in my community
It makes me feel I can voice how much I appreciate the NHS
It makes me feel more strongly that we must do what we can to support doctors, nurses and all the staff
5. We’re grateful to all our friends who support us with a monthly gift. This helps us budget and plan for new projects to support the NHS. Would you consider joining this wonderful group by becoming a friend of Leeds Hospitals Charity?
I’m already a Friend and have a direct debit
Yes I’d consider this. Please get in touch
Maybe, but I’d like some more information before deciding
Not right now, thanks
6. Gifts in wills to Leeds Hospitals Charity make such a difference to our work. Would you consider joining the special people who have already made such as gift?
Yes, I have already included you in my will
Yes, I intend to include a gift in my will
Possibly, please send more information
This is a private matter, I prefer not to say
7. We are about to embark on a very special campaign to build a new children’s hospital. We will have a private phase asking people to give gifts over £500. Would you consider such a gift in 2021?
Yes, I’d like to consider a proposal in more detail
Maybe, it will depend on my circumstances at the time
Not now, but possibly in the future
Not now, thank you
8. In the newsletter, you’ll have seen some of our wonderful supporters undertaking challenges and fundraising events to raise money. is this something you’d consider?
Yes, I’d consider doing a run, walk, abseil or similar
Yes, when safe to do so, I’d consider organising a coffee morning or similar event
I already do events like this
My running and abseiling days are over!
I prefer to support in other ways
9. Do you have any feedback on the communications you receive from Leeds Hospitals Charity?
10. Do share any thoughts and reflections on 2020 and your hopes and aspirations for 2021. It would be lovely to include some of your messages in the next newsletter.